Saturday, July 01, 2006

Kbox fanatic!!

Yay today finally fulfilled e wish of going to kbox w xx,xl n owl..too bad e dog not free..really pia alot of songs until my voice now getting hoarse wor..esp i solo pia elva's 爱的主打歌..xl's voice disappeared during chorus haha..really muz punch out every word so straining our voice haha..but it was really fun cos i managed to sing alot of songs w/o e help of audio..even partnered w xx to sing duet love songs such as 屋顶,恋爱频率..glad we sounded nice haha..xx n my voice sounds quite similar so i guess she really is e one who harmonizes w me v well..yay nxt time muz drag her to sing w me when i K haha..really shiok to sing so much today..haha guess e right ppl to go oso v impt hehe..feel like going again soon!!

Btw today is my dad's 59th bdae..juz came back fr steamboat dinner at marina south..my parents are stuffed to e brim i guess haha..i sick of eating (nv tell them i ate yuki on thurs :P) now shall rest for e wk then i shall pia more swimming to burn off e fats tat i put on today haha..

No comments: