Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The School Loves Me...

Sadly i dun..tat XX sch opp old RV is quite a problematic sch..everyday cases of fighting..cutting of wires n vandalism..defiance..e only diff is which class did it..even tho my timetable was super slack today ( 3lessons) i alr had to send one gal to e discipline master in e first period..ultimate disrespect is e word to describe her..getting punished in tat sch is such a norm tat no one cares..haiz..why cant i go back to my old sch n teach? i miss babysitting days..now one chinese teacher is hospitalized i dunno how long i gonna be reliefing there..hopefully i'm not e nxt one warded *touch wood*

Been to tat sch for 5th time today..alot of students recognize me..e class tat got a scolding fr principal last wk was still happily telling me they were punished again..juz keep shaking my head..anw went for A level listening compre today..oral was yesterday n it was quite a breeze..today met my cousin-in-law oso taking as private candidate so tat he can take extra allowance..quite a shock too haha..think he will be borrowing notes from me soon..tat's so funny..we are 16yrs apart in age..

tmr on standby to relief again..bleahz..i dun look forward to it at all XD

No comments: