Monday, July 10, 2006

Italy won--- poor zidane

Haiz..cannot understand why he lost his cool at such a crucial moment..mayb tat italian player provoked him by cursing his family or wad..sorry tat zidane has to end off his career this way..i bet w someone tat italian will win but saded no stakes involved haha..or else i could hav gotten a good meal..wasted haha..

ok la enough of world cup..juz update abit of wad i had done e past wk..last thurs was a v gek day..cos i needed to stay at home to register my subjects for new semester..2 schools called me up..so wasted..esp registering only need a few moments n i lost 65bucks..ahh...nvm now after world cup i will be more free..hope more schs will call me up now..haha hope more babysitting hehe..

Oso i gotten an A- for my astronomy which i am super happy ab cos i finally gotten A among all e Bs i gotten for my core subjects haha..somehow i always did better in science than humanities..makes me wonder going chinese izit a good choice? hmm..better dun think so much..juz happy tat e prof gave me a good grade despite i wrote so little..i am bad at elaborating..science juz need to be specific n concise..tat's wad i like ab it..haha

hmm..had alot of sun on sat..can dun ask me to play bball e nxt time? i really sux at it la..spare me..cant keep up w all e dashing haha..play badminton, table tennis or tennis can? pool prefered too..bleahz..hmm going swimming again tmr..pls give me a good weather..need to work off e fats i put on for snacking when watching match hah..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah... so sad. for such an experienced player to lose his cool at such a crucial moment... haix.

xianz said...

haha but his head butt is e talk of e town now..i went swimming pool oso heard it 0.0