Thursday, February 09, 2006

Money Earning cum Artistic Wk

Today is thurs day..gonna finish my work at the Ghost House (Chinese Heritage Ctr)..completed my 10hrs for the wk..the whole of this wk i hav been going home early cos partly ponning some boring lectures, but most imptly not to wait 3hrs in between..especially i hav to go esplanade everyday this wk, to watch plays and to do surveys at the huayi festival...somehow days passed v fast and i feel kinda tired tho going home early..this wk has been fun as first time catching so much plays (which i wun go in the first place if not for the module) in such a short time..it has been an eye-opener for me..first time using my brain to remember tiny details of the play (which i obediently took notes too) and to analyse the techniques n inner thinkings of the play..no wonder so tired haha..

Up till now i have watched Outcast General, Cloud Gate and Long House, and coming up the rest of the wk will be Objects for meditation, Jin dapan's Last Night and Mahjong Eclipse. Gonna be such a artistic wk for me..going esplanade is alr such a cultural thingy for me hehe..but anyway i really enjoyed the evening breeze while i was there..especially running outside venues to do survey..i can watch the fabulous performances like puppet calligraphy, cantopop (but diff band yest so not tat great anymore) and chinese rock music..oh ya and i love the harp w flute at the concourse too..the combination is simply beautiful..i always cant help swaying to the music..i think my group members sure think i am a kuku hehe...

Well of cos the best part of this whole wk is extra income for me..muz thank my course mates for giving me face n did surveys for me..i hav earned quite a bit within the 3days which i am on duty..left 2 more surveys to do on fri..i juz cant wait for the money to come in at the end of the month..cos on the 16th (nxt wk) my sch fees are going to be deducted again!! gonna be a sum of 600+ lo..not even my pay this wk can cover the difference..boohoo...

But anyway i will go on saving abit until i can put back the diff and maintain my ideal figure ( as in bank not me)..tat is after i hav satisfied my cravings for haagen dazs fondue!! a little valentine's day treat ba hehe...arghh...lunch time le..hungry...

No comments: