Saturday, February 18, 2006

" The One Week RECESS"

150 - 1200 words assignment due on 10/03/2006 (1 day before my bdae!!!)
- group presentation on 03/03/2006

202- an article presentation for tutorial and a report on the wk after tat

203- find translation for the dunno wad poem (every word translation)
- dunno wad essay on the shang xi (analysis of another selected poem)
due on 27/02/2006

205 - prepare tut short report (6 due each sem and i only did 2 by now) need to read alot of notes n do backgrd reading

214 - abstract on the play to write ( 要抓重点!!)
still to come the less than 10 pages report on the play analysis

plus tons of reading up...

well why dun u juz kill me?? is this a break or a homework wk?



ps: the number meaning the subject code tat i am taking..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ma... Jiayou ba!

Haha... at least you can stay at home to finish up your homework :X My school is evil - - I've five days off, and I've to be back on three of those days... :X