Saturday, February 18, 2006

Birthday Wishlist

For those ppl who know me help me do a simple test under this link k..

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Xianz

what i wan this yr not exactly for birthday only

1)Save up to buy a good digital camera
2)JJ's new album (TAKEN)
3)Buy a nice watch (convenient to wear and big big ones haha)
4)A stained glass necklace
5)A perfume ( light refreshing smell)
6)More nice clothes n shoes..!!

ppl wanna share can juz put their names here for convenience sake..this is to prevent my dear friends from buying the same prez for me..i will update here if ppl wanna chop wad prez to buy..arigato!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ma! =_= haha I selected like almost every other box then they tell me can only select six! so sad! lol :) XDD thanks for putting up the wishlist! :) *muackz* heehee

xianz said...

haha i was wondering who is the one calling me ma..but seeing the emoticons i think e only possibility is nat..