Friday, November 02, 2007

Yayyyy

Ok i on high mode now.. esp i juz defeated my niece in chess which i din play for ages..
like since sec 2? my class guys then were super crazy over it n even my form teacher oso played w us.. of cos they were the pro ones.. but defeating my niece so fast is quite a feat haha.. barely 10 moves i think..

Yayy finally my lack of sleep days has come to an end temporary..
submitted 2 group projects for linguistics module and nearly revised whole module for the quiz today... studied till 3 am lor...so tired... but i am determined to level both my char tonight..

now left 314 to do.. wrote some points down n i think i better start working on it soon..
since i got the momentum going now.. yup shall do my nus presentation research too...
bleahz lecture only ending 12 Nov.. oh well..

No comments: