Monday, November 26, 2007

Regained my taste...

Finally after a week of tasteless n healthy food..half of which was semi-solid food >.<
i can taste food!! yes..i initially cant even tell i am eating papaya lor...
it's horrible to be sick..esp during exam period...now craving for alot of food but appetite havent fully recover yet..(it's good staying this way anw hah)
spent one whole wk (other than gg to sch for papers) trying hard to keep awake n study before the medicine acted up n made me sleep..usually all e way till evening..

need to stay off maple for a while.. the pressure to level up is high becos my guild mates have overtaken me n i need to keep up.. but for this wk i gotta study more n pia the rest of the papers..till then i will buy 2x exp n pia till 3rd job!!

proud to say i already levelled my cleric to lvl 35 n she is holding maple staff le..
shall have a make over for my main too..warrior costume for females are so ugly XP

No comments: