Monday, November 05, 2007

My worst fear....

My worst fear has came true... this explains the uneasy feeling whenever i think of it...
mayb i shld blame myself for not editing e final draft now the whole chunk of analysis of mine was not in at all...

not to say tat their analysis is very bad..but how to say? they are stating the obvious without looking much deeper.. and the conclusion is so "floating"..i have no idea what to say now..
the part i spent one whole night looking at the data was juz chunked aside..which i hav no idea whether they tried to avoid me or wad..no reply since last fri till now..

izit really too late to do anything?
do u think my prof will allow me to hand in my individual analysis to him now?
tat proj is due last fri... mayb i shld send him and ask him ab it...

damn it.. i feel so shitty now..arghhh

No comments: