Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Off day

Dunno if today is considered a good day or not..
Bad things tat happened are aching back (due to multiple reasons) and my disrupted internet due to installation of mio before registration of subjects..i am not exactly freaked out cos i somehow predicted it ever since i gotten the notification letter that line will be disrupted..(tat customer service officer fr singtel sux like mad cos she dunno anything much less inform me of such details)..

was alr planning worse come to worse go bukit merah Mac n register..my com can last at least 2 hrs..but lucky my nephew at home so i juz go up to his place in e same block lo..but still abit slow so i missed a slot taking 303 T1..

lucky cos at least i get to rest more today..more energized for work tmr..prob gonna OT for the rest of the week since we did slackier jobs price tagging the stationary which is SO SO much lighter than books...(we still got 29 palates of chinese books to finish soon) O.O

PS: I met the starhub guy again..damn i think he smiled at me cos he recognized me..plus i saw the 16yr old gal who won the Asian games 100m swimming..wad a day

No comments: