Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Bad mood...

Get super angry easily since sat...for a reason only someone knows..
sure got a flair at making me flare up within a few sentences...
this is not good for e heart seriously but i am so PISSED!!
are we on e same frequency AT ALL?!?!

dun remind me tat i hav an attitude..i know it perfectly well..
i will avoid seeing e person who make me angry till i calm down..tat's to avoid me scolding vulgarities or doing sth stupid to vent on e person..i dun like making a scene outside..

DUN ever promise or even comment on sth tat u will do for me if u cant fulfil it..
Tell me in a language that I understand completely EARLY to inform if u cant do it..
DUN disrupt my daily habits when i have to prepare for bed before midnight and lack sleep everyday..


the only comfort is i am enjoying working w my colleagues..at least they make me forget ab simple things tat piss me off


ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: