Friday, April 20, 2007

The Worst is OVER!!

Dun be mistaken tat my papers are all over..
I still got 2 more papers to go and they are the better ones to study this sem..
i think Bilingualism and Sociology are my fav modules for this sem as Chinese Major modules juz sux to the core..

When I tot 250 was crappy tat it is so ambiguous..i din expect 301 to be tat...erm..cant find the right word..but u know..e dreadful feeling once u read thru the questions la..i got no idea how i managed to finish the whole paper..effectively i only wrote ab 1 page per 25mark..(tat's average for me actually)..i was juz basically copying down wad i had on my handwritten help sheet as the NUS ppl would call it..

Another interesting thing is every sem we tend to hav one core module tat allows us to bring in one sided or two-sided paper in..so we will cramp the words v v small in order to squeeze more content in..i tell u..i copied the words so small it shrank from 4mm per word to average 2mm per word..and mind u, it's chinese characters ok..

here's one pic to show u my 4 mm words..the nxt page is half this size..

No comments: