Saturday, April 21, 2007

Latest

I juz failed my 2nd GSS application to Korea!!
Haiz it's damn sad one lo..my mind used to fill with so many plans to go these places(1st apply HK 2nd apply Korea) then in the end all cannot go..i guess qiuyi is feeling as awful as me..cos we planned alot from the start..we checked up every possible cheapest air tix, accommodation and even expenditure etc cos we hav a rather tight budget..then all in all it's so wasted..

Well but at least PQ got to go..if she is going tat is..
She applied once and got it..does tat mean our GPA sux to the core?!?!
*CRY*

I dun mind going alone seriously..but it doesn't mean i will be nxt on waitlist..
nevertheless....


I PRAY AND CURSE THE OTHER 3 (except pq) DUN GET TO GO!!!
*EVIL GRIN*

oh well..this shows how desperate i am..nxt yr attachment alr..no need to apply liao =(

No comments: