Sunday, January 14, 2007

Yayy i found it!!

Thank goodness that i got everything back..
everything intact..even my passport-sized photo which i put as spare (doubt anyone will be interested to destroy haha)

All the butt ache is worth it as i travelled an hour to the terminal and asked the office..think they were expecting me..immediately asked me to fill up a form n show ic..wahaha i practically cannot believe my eyes lor..muz thank the 124 uncle for picking it up n din kope my photo n kbox card..erm i mean my cashcard..

This start of the year is already so damn happening..appeal for exam result(but failed), timetable kena messed up, new high-lighter n hair clip going missing and then my ez-link card matric card dropped..
but other than my high-lighter n hair clip still missing..all are solved now..
so i dunno if i heng or wad..

well..i suddenly feel happiness is when a lost cause is found =D

No comments: