Tuesday, January 09, 2007

So screwed...

I really dunno wad to say...frustrated and utterly feel like killing myself and feel like burning the office of undergraduates..it's so irritating seriously..AAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok to understand why i feel so frustrated..muz understand 2 points:
one..i put my 2 linguistics modules under waitlist and yet i got kicked out when there are still vacancies..stupid right?

two, so i wanna add them back today..which is e slot of yr 2 to register..there are still places to go in..BUT

the bloody F***ing system do not allow me to go register!! why? cos i am apparently promoted to yr 3 one sem earlier as I accumulated enough AUs for it..and why I got to know only today?
The F***ing undergrad office claims that we ought to be aware of such arrangements and still wish us good luck..

..
i feel like slapping them


They din even put in reminders in the add drop documents..are we supposed to know it?
Look at the list of announcements in stars..i bother to check and there's nth there..
how am i supposed to know i hav to look into degree audit and classification of students? even if i saw..there's no instructions telling me i shld register under yr 3 slot..

#$%^&*($%^&*
Bloody hell..I am so damn pissed..
I juz missed my slot (the yr 3 one) yesterday and now all vacancies are taken up..
I gotta start looking for new subj to add in by tmr and hopefully there's still vacancies..

my timetable is seriously messed up..gotta rearrange everything..
only 2 confirmed are my 2 cores..can u blame me for being so angry?

No comments: