Tuesday, January 09, 2007

1st day of school...

Seriously..i long time nv feel like not going back to school..simply i feel tat this hols is much too short for a nice recharge after such a hectic yr..i am alr groaning n grumbling away..i dun wanna study la!!! ::cries::

ok today has been a boring and tiring day (only consolation is i bought v nice egg tarts at clementi >.<) ya due to my irregular sleeping hours during e hols..waking up at 7.30 today is quite a killer..plus listening to e briefing while my stomach was tossing in pain was oso quite a torture..peter juz filled us in on some details on our IA nxt intersem and INSTEP stuff..always so little details on GSS..i wanna go HK..dun fight w me k..

after that hor..went to hc250..she is so power that she can drive me n ah huat to boredom and me knocking out juz introducing her content list..saded..her voice is monotone lo..i gonna die..
i cant drop it since it's v impt in learning linguistics..hope my perservance will give me a good grade in e end..

tmr gotta pia add drop..i think i better orh orh early..yawnz..