Saturday, January 13, 2007

First Week of School~

My first week of school is very tiring..cos i have to settle alot on my timetable..
like going school damn early to wait for vacancies then go for lessons..not to mention all my subj are not exactly light..I am taking linguistics: system n structure, bilingualism, chinese lexicology, Modern Chinese Lit, sociology:person n society, and the craft of writing..but lucky i got everything settled by this wk..now left buying of textbooks..

i am pretty seh-ed n sian now..cos juz 2hrs ago i lost my clear folder where i keep my ez-link card, matric card, cashcard together..so e whole package was lost..since it's quite late so i did wad i can like making online report. Tmr i think i will hav to make a trip down to St Michael Terminal to see if I can find my cards back..wad a day to end today..

as if i got nothing else to get busy with..lucky thing is some cards i keep in wallet..those important ones..now i juz feel like sleeping..haiz..seh-ed

Hopefully someone come and return me k...

No comments: