Thursday, November 02, 2006

When Mums are such a pain in e ARSE..

I juz had a big fight w my mum..
need to vent off all e frustrations here..

my mum seldom beat me now unless she gets ultra angry w me..
ya she beat me..and i blocked..
am i gonna get slapped becos of my niece dunno how to get e lid off e pot?
i was not even in e wrong..

i was telling my niece off for not able to even take off e lid of the pot..
it was not even on a stove or wad..it's juz those thermal container w a rubber handle..
then my mum bu shuang..izit her business?
she said yes..cos she is the NANNY of my niece..wow big nanny..
then i commented she nv let her hav enough prac to do simple stuff..

then she gotten angry..she started criticising me for not setting a good example myself..din even bother changing bedsheet when two wks are up(wad e f***) sorry lo..i dun keep count of e wks and seriously they dun smell..
she blabbered on..my exam is not e world..i din even help her do any housework (both my parents doing still not enough ah? there's only so few of us?)
wad i gotten worse when i get into a relationship (yes she always use tat as her arrow) she nv did realise i developed my own stubborn stand since jc..due to her own domineering autocratic in the family..and wad i cannot cha zui..(sorry she cha zui one first k?) and of cos her fav pet phrase " I own this house"

of cos as a near replica of her..i rebuked her..and my comments are not nice to listen..but i dun curse as much as i wan to..and it certainly spoiled my exam mood..so in case my results are bad (touch wood) i know who to blame for..

in case u dun understand why she get so frustrated over me scolding my niece..
cos i so happened to get her into the bad mood this afternoon..
for not knowing the place of production of the apple..oh yes the sticker on apple u know? where is or wad is valencia? am i supposed to know when I simply know English?
oh she commented tat i DELIBERATELY dun wanna tell her..how interesting..i din know i got such free time to plan for tat..

cumulative as always then exploding on me..finally beating me when she got no reasons to say..or still digging up history to say..

tat's y i say mums or maybe only mine, most unfortunately, is such a pain in e arse..which ultimatly makes me feel like slapping her myself..

.
.
.
.

The End

1 comment:

weehao said...

rest assured.
my mum is The Pain in MY ARSE as well...
Not say pain, but those hard shit stuck there that you want to get it out but u cant.
Worse than constipation.

sigh...