Friday, November 03, 2006

It's OVER!!

Yayy..i am super happy and ultimate hyper (cos of my double dose of caffeine today 0.0) cos i finally finished the exam which i spent more than half a yr preparing for!

The paper is definitely easier than e one which i did before but i hope i dun make any silly mistakes or read questions wrongly..for now i not gonna check any more ans and let it be till my results come out..pls let it be at least a B..or even an A?!
i wrote finish the whole booklet which consists of 17pages..but the squares are lesser cos they included an examiner's column..so pls let my content be relevant n sufficient..

for now..it's all full force to mug for my uni papers..i can finally put my total conc on them..been neglecting them for the past 2 wks..need to catch up on the readings soon..

for nxt wk:

Tue 151 Chinese grammar quiz
Thurs 111c presentation


Special thanks for those ppl who wish me good luck:
Linda (she msg me from taiwan! my gosh 0.0)
Yingfang
Quek Qing (she retaking too)
Qiu Yi
Nat
Huifang
Yunning (after my paper somemore haha)
Mavis

last but not least..Xiaopong!
ok la i told him i mayb gg for talk after exam u see..

if i miss out any of ur nice wishes sorry >.<

No comments: