Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Bus Obession

My latest craze now is not neopets (even tho i still playing abit) but taking bus..as i usually will buy concession stamp so now there's a promo going on w sbs transit..taking bus will earn me e-tokens tat i can bid for ipod nano, mobile phone voucher or e-stamps each week..

Haiz..wad i really regret is nv register before hf borrowed my card for her amazing race..surely tat will earn me more points than now..tat's y now i keep changing bus to get to my destination..for example i changed 7buses juz to get to nj today..but it's really quite hard to bid lor..seeing e first wk auction..e winner bid 243 tokens for ipod nano..i barely have 40points now..so gotta work extra extra hard this following wk..anyone wanna join me for e quest this sun? i plan to take bus all over e island haha..

2 comments:

::huIfaNg:: said...

haha...i can give u the checkpoints then u can go for the amazing race together with yun ning...haha...or u juz take a bus to each stop n change bus at the other stop...haha...

xianz said...

tat's wad we planned to do..haha i earned another 54 tokens today!! come join us la