Friday, May 26, 2006

New Bride 18 (aka Xin Niang 18)

Haha..thanks yunning for lending me e vcd..i finished the show within one day haha..it's so nice tat i gonna rewatch a few episodes esp when they first declared their love for each other =D

I'm totally in love with the show cos it shows the process of how they grow to like each other..it's juz so so sweet...i like ah-ta-shi!! he's so adorable and ultimately sweet to jung-shu esp when he said sarang-e to jung-shu when fighting e baddies!! haha i'm going crazy le..no wonder last time yunning was so hooked to this show..i can fully understand why now!!

Yay..my latest korean idol is Lee Dong Jian aka Kwon Hyuk Joon aka ah-ta-shi!!
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 -___________-''' (how come i'm acting like nat hmmm...)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was totally mesmerized by Lee Dong Jian (sorry lazy to think of his korean name) in Paris lover that I went to last year's Zpop for him XD. You late le lah.

Anonymous said...

Wahaha... dun watch until later dun want to return me hor!! =P

Anonymous said...

haha yeah thats a bad sign....ur behaving like nat...

Anonymous said...

OMG why is my name even in this post LOL XDDDDDDDDD

AND SHISHIR!!!! *kicks you!*

xianz said...

Linda>> hey i was nv much of a tv addict as u lor..esp korean shows i only watched a few

yn>> hey i returned u today k...

ss>> now i know how she always go out of control haha

nat>> no violence in my blog!! u can kill him behind my back tho haha..

Anonymous said...

U guys are crazy,
But i suggested that title haha =P (New bride 18) <-- silly name