Friday, October 27, 2006

GV02 Presentation

GV02 - Music: Adventures in listening

Today i concluded my presentation which i feared most cos i'm presentating information which i do not understand myself..
Cos I did music analysis when i cant differientiate do re mi..

We were doing music analysis of the theme song Pirates of the Caribbean he's a pirate and so we tried to make things more interesting by role-playing the characters..as much as we tried all e wacky ideas..effects were not as good as rehearsed(cos we were too nervous)..but we really had fun..even took alot of photos after the presentation..
shall put up when i hav them..

really gonna miss my group members..(which 2 were fr nj) we are juz one crazy bunch of ppl who are relatively close to each other by now..thanks for making this presentation so fun and crazy..this is gonna be my most memorable presentation..


*salute crew mates* savvy~!

No comments: