Thursday, October 12, 2006

Blood donation

Juz went to donate blood in sch on tue..was the first one to get there cos i hate queues..this time it's not at nanyang audi but at quad..

As usual my veins are v deep so always took v long to find..kept the pressure on my arm until i tot my veins gonna explode bleahz..it's not painful at all this time cos the nurse was pretty experienced..always like to ha la abit w us..but hor this time hor..she plunged the needle damn deep..saw her push in like 3 times? bleahz 0.0

After e painkiller wore off..i started to feel aches in my arm..of cos weaker than usual n need to drink lotsa water..sad to say..till now..my blue black still there..
it looked worse yest..lucky my mum din notice X(

PS: not to discourage ppl not to donate blood juz tat mine is thin n deep so blue black easily..it's still a painless n fast process..

No comments: