Monday, March 16, 2009

My Sway Day 之多灾多难的一天

Today is the big day for FYP submission but it's suay dao~~~~

Firstly FAL colour printing jammed cos some idiot sent 300+ MB of doc to print.. WTF?!?!
then all ppl rushing for report submission all dio stuck.
Then my yobo n nana helped to find for alternative printers to print nearby..HSS office cannot, yow not in office..
no choice left around 1hr I rushed all the way to LWN
Yobo din manage to send the document over so i queue at the printing counter in vain..
No choice i went to the coms and sent to print myself

by the time i sent to bind it was left ard 15mins
my hands were shivering as i slotted the pages in..
i have absolutely no time to check the paging haizzz...

Then when i was out of library, it left effectively 5min for me to rush from one side of the campus to the other end, North to South
I tried to run but the water got into my slippers
Hardly any friction between my feet n the slippers n it's dangerous to run..
but well...i think those at the side benches shld see one siao gal running loudy in her slippers across north spine..

I cut thru the fountain near SSO and almost felt like rolling down the slopes to save time
I took all the stairs possible and tat stupid HSS side blocked off the short cut to chinese heritage centre bleahz..
Only managed to reach at 12.05pm (deadline was 12, despite i was in sch 3hrs early =.=)
lucky meilian was nice enough to let me signed as 11.55am
Everyone was frantic and i heard yobo n nana nearly cried about me
Sorry ab it cos i hav no time to take any calls, I am absolutely breathless and my feet feel like it's gonna cramp any moment..
till now my ankle still hurts >.< (slippers are absolutely not for running)

Then i totally stoned for marketing discussion and to finish off, i lost my cash card
I have no idea where I dropped it.

Looking on the bright side, I am glad i din lose my cash card before i print my stuff
I am glad the binding din go wrong when the binding at both sides were different
I am glad that I worked at DOC before tat meilian gave me face >.<

Nevertheless, I am shagged...
shall compile marketing slides n report soon xDDDD

No comments: