Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Marchie Babies

Here's a belated birthday to all my fellow Marchies babies and also a reminder to myself cos i remembered 3 friends' birthday wrongly >.<
I remembered march birthdays most clearly haha~~

Happy Birthday to:
1st March: Kathleen Koh (my sec 1-2 classmate)
3rd March: Tee Ming Chuan (my sec 1-2 classmate)
6th March: Miss Alien aka Huifang (my JC slacking n remedial buddy)
7th March: Lee Yun Foong (my JC usual clique)
8th March: Stephanie Yeo (my sec 3-4 classmate)
11th March: Yixin, Dexter, Chongyu, Zengwei (all RVians~~)
13th March: James Goh (my sec 2 class chairman)
15th March: Jia Yan (pri sch classmate)
18th March: Wen Yi (sec 3-4 classmate)
25th March: Peiqin (my uni pal)
26th March: Jeff Cheung (my old time idol ^^)
28th March: Nana aka Hippo de Ma (Uni buddy)
29th March: Junyuan (my sec 1 class chairman)
30th March: Bing Wee ( JC classmate)

Correct me if i am wrong (again O_o)

No comments: