Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Reflections on 2008

For the final moments remaining in 2008,
I shld reflect the dumb things i done for the past 1 yr..
firstly, the horrible results i got for the past one yr (think i already exhausted my intelligence in my wrong major =.=)

unfortunately for my forgetfulness, I still made a stupid blunder in game juz so recently that I cant possibly forget.

hugePOP (u stinky poop) i will never forget u for my whole life in maple,
cos u scammed my beloved equipments, esp my fairfrozen and my rose earring.
I will make ur blog hell and if u ever change ur blog address i will spam ur email till you regret the dirty things u done to me.

u bleached my trust and quitted guild. I will trace u if u ever log in.
May u break up with your gf, account banned and eat shit in army.


As for myself, the new yr,
I will look forward to earning for a new pinaka, leech more skele
and treasure those who are truly my friends.
Finish my FYP beautifully and go for a nice grad trip
and get a good job. amituofo~

No comments: