Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Xmas~~~

It's a time to enjoy, let your hair down (my hair is always down F3)
and forget F** for a time being..

I guess we all are grown-ups now..alcohols are always appearing at our every outings (lately =.=)
I think i wun be able to drink alcohols very well, for the very fact tat I dun like alcoholic smell or taste at all..
Coke is a much better option for me haha..

Thanks Alvin for letting us use his house for this yr's xmas gathering..
sorry tat we all dun really sing very well and the guys are more into movie mood than singing karaoke haha..

More worried now tat my "son" is turning into a alcoholic..
I think you drank more alcohol than soft drink huh..
Nevertheless..it's only fun with u guys around on xmas
Let the class spirit carry on yay~~~

No comments: