Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Wk 4~~ First day of 10am work

Just changed my working time from 11am to 10am, hence my off work time will be earlier by an hour 7.30pm..

Ok la i am pretty happy with this timing cos it leaves me more time to rest at home or do stuff at night..even eat dinner at home (if my mum dun pms)
All my previous bus timings gotta be reset n remembered again haha (for my info:8.59 195 comes, 9.14 93 comes)

I am so freaking sleepy this morning..trying not to look too slack in the morning n attempt to watch my gokusen 2
SO.. i finally started to edit my questionaire after a 2hr discussion w gh..she leaving for canada till sch reopens..so no stress doing fyp haha..juz personal guilt >.<

Ahhh i am drowsy..even milk tea is not helping!! this teaches me not to train in mong until too late..super good exp tho ^^ i love my ff!! wa 114 hehe..

No comments: