Monday, June 09, 2008

In office ~ 5th week

Bleahz head going abit funny now..plus i am pretty sleepy so i am trying hard not to doze off now..
muz be walking under the sun?? dun understand why my head feel so funny now..

Went to toa payoh hub with huijun n gang for lunch..
she said she spotted me n nana yest at city link..
she tot we were on double date!! O_O still say 两个男的乖乖跟在后面.. LOL
haha well..it's juz our usual popular gang, celebrating ICH's belated bdae

gotta complain tat i am super broke!! n i havent pay ah gui money jialat..
can pay by acash?? hehe..i got 4k acash left now nia..
fri mayb going pub with my friends cos she is going for exchange soon..
first time going..expensive ma? i cant drink really..
hope mocktails dun knock me out >.<

gotta complain some work too..this week the senior staff of omy had a meeting
and soon enough after lunch..i will be helping another staff to do up her food section..dunno wad the other interns got for the extra work

i will be doing html etc (i will hav to learn from scratch) so my slack days are soon over!!
ahh..i will miss my crunchyroll..hopefully this will make my days pass faster and still not too stressed *cross my fingers*

No comments: