Monday, May 12, 2008

First Day @ OMY

As 8.30pm approaches, it marks the end of my first day of work...
mayb lesser news on monday so i am very very slack today..
effectively i only did 4 uploading of articles in OMY webbie as i am slowly learning the ropes..

e interns here are pretty nice, but they are mostly waiting to enter uni and this old woman here is in her final year already >.<
dunno wad's e joke tat the laughing sometimes..generation gap of 2-3yrs O_o

my working hrs are 11am to 8.30pm
meal times are 12.30-1.30pm n 7pm..
if u all happened to be in e area, feel free to find me for lunch or dinner..
esp dinner..those freaks stay freaking near to SPH zzz
left me to eat alone today..

Zixin n Huijun are in the zaobao section (but they said they are in the cultural industry promotion 600bucks/mth so poor thing)
and i heard fr them tat qiuyi is working at friday weekly already..
seems like i gonna hav alot of company for lunch..

n slacker teewei is coming in june 2nd..dun senior me then dao me hor..
muz meet for lunch k..or dinner oso can..ahh so freaking late..
i am feeling quite sian n bored..stupid viwawa cant load tsk..

No comments: