Thursday, May 22, 2008

Depression

Starting to feel depressing at work..

2nd week n e feeling of not being able to blend in with the kids are really starting to drive me into self-withdrawal..
imagine them laughing away sharing jokes n me facing this com listening in..
(i am facing away fr them u see)
ok la even at lunch i really cannot understand their laughing points..
maybe i do..but there's no point in laughing or even smiling about..
2yrs difference is such a big gap meh? mayb guys are still more childish at this age..

also..everyday i will read the news on our webbie..
the sichuan news is always making me tear..
certain photos i see tat are not published can be really saddening..

lastly..i have no drama to watch in office!! it can really make the slack hrs quite unbearable u see..
pls recommend me any nice shows..esp comedy ones..i need a laugh..
weewee, come give me a good quality lame joke..

haix haix..everyday waiting for meal times n knock off time..
i wan my holidays back T____T

No comments: