Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Unbelievable Luck in Mahjong!!

Yaya as u can see i am still very hyper about my win yest...
ppl who played with me before knows how lousy I was and always din game...

but yesterday..i was playing mahjong from 9pm to 2am at my bf's new house..somehow my luck got super good..even bad tiles after a few rounds will turn good..
I got "man" full 4 tai, gang, qing yi se aka full flash, ping hu, a few "bite"..
adding all up it's better than those who really game..
tho after 12am e luck has changed abit to wang the person with zodiac rabbit..
but the lucky seat has still remain powerful making me the overall winner, winning all 3 sides (including 2 pro players)

first time i gambled with money (tho i dun mind not taking any money, winning is high enough), playing 10c 20c, i won a total of 11.20!! all pay to me muahaha...ok la to pro players i know it's not alot but it's still quite a feat for such a noob player...

YaY!! so high!

No comments: