Tuesday, February 06, 2007

In Office

Hello..talking to myself in office..
cos i wanna slack and dun wan to ask for more work..i shall pretend to be busy n update my blog muahaha..cos i tend to get lazy and tired at home..

Called numerous ppl to update their particulars in e data base then finished up what I left undone haha..ard 300+ names to check..so now I finished alr and dun feel like doing more stupid tasks hah..the working environment here is good la..ppl all v nice then i got a proper computer to surf as n when i am bored ( e guys still download anime la) ..so sometimes they slack i do work..then today i slack they doing work..

Juz submitted my GSS application form today..yest was super cok up then i cant submit despite i tried whole night..but a small blunder..i put e wrong slot for my 3rd choice uni..going in july instd of june..haha but shouldn't affect much..in fact this allows me to work longer n earn more money..prob i can afford to buy a lappie with my own money..wish I got big big hongbao this yr muahaha..then all struck lottery and give me money!! >.< paiseh abit money-crazy now..

projects coming up.. so scary..i gonna start to pia early..or else gotta suffer e wk after my bdae..
help!! o.O

No comments: