Saturday, February 03, 2007

How come things zoom so fast this sem?

Time really zooms past like a flash..
nxt wk is alr the 5th wk of my sem and nearly half way thru..
now is feb and mar will be when reports due and april will be exam period!!

goodness me..i barely had time to pace myself for lessons which i am constantly reading notes for pending or lagging notes (excluding hc250) and now i need to start on my project which needs research..i barely know wad Ms tall is teaching and soon it will be mid term test..how great is tat huh?

For e past few weeks, other than trying to settle in w e usual hustle at e start of term..i am busy looking up n doing research on chalets and e upcoming application for GSS..it's juz so chaotic..
tho i am hardly qualified to call myself stressed with my workload compared to engineering students..but still..i am super tired!! i am alr ready for a break >.< (but i think i cant cos i need to go grab money as in to work and earn more money if i ever get selected for GSS HK) and by e time i get back..it will be another hectic sem all over again..

it's gonna be a "happening" 2007..but pls blessed me with more good luck!!


PS: Happy 4th anniversary =)

No comments: