Saturday, September 02, 2006

Sept already..

this is a new month so i tot i ought to write sth..

haiz..it's one month alr..counting down 2 months to my Chinese A exam..how how? i got so many work to do, presentations and mid term!! will i ever finish my work n prepare my exam? die lor..my translations nv even go memorize..re-exam cannot do badly again la..

I am getting so stressed up this sem..piles of notes to read..research to do for assignments!! i cant even hav fun now during e wkends..whole head thinking of notes n more notes..think i going crazy soon..AHHH i need a break!! i wanna hav fun..
i wan a day to play..dun look forward to one wk break cos it means deadline for assignments is coming!! *faint*

ok la on a serious note..gonna miss my two good friends going to taiwan for exchange program in 2 days' time..hope they will hav fun there look forward seeing them nxt yr..保重! 一路順風!! 看錄影愉快!!!

No comments: