Thursday, August 03, 2006

Shopping Craze

Last week has always been a crazy week to do alot of stuff..partly my habit to settle finish wadever is lacking before sch reopens..once sch starts i'll be super lazy to go shopping..only to play or watch movie interests me..shopping is too tiring!!

As of today..i bought a pair of heels, 2 skirts, 2 tops, one new bag n 5 undergarments..but still i think i need some funky tee shirts..anyone got lobang muz tell me k..if only my salary dun deduct CPF..weh~~ less money to spend le..

Yawnz so tired..today went shopping w my mum then i went back nj for consultation together w my junior's friend..he lao good lor..told us to write an essay on e spot so he can go for briefing..we finally revised at 5.20 n finished at 6.30..by e time go home alr 7.30..killer day..tmr got HSS matric day..gotta be in sch early to help out..hope it's fun n lots of cute guys k..Zzz

No comments: