Friday, August 04, 2006

Baking day!!

Ok la..not much of a big secret or wad..it's juz tat me n nat got together to bake today..i went all e way from boon lay to bishan to buy ingredients then go her hse n bake..we baked all e way from 3 to near 9..my legs are so damn tired standing n constantly bending over to check e cookies.i can doze off this very instant..esp i woke up at 7am to help out in e sch HSS orientation..

But e cookies turned out quite nice for me..threw in tons of stuff like sunflower seeds, choco chips, cinnamon powder n peppermint essence haha..nat's ones e shape very nice..perfect little round cookies..taste good too..juz tat we sampled too much cookies as we baked so now i'm abit put off by cookies..even by smelling it haha..now we all know why cookies cost so much XDDD

2 comments:

::huIfaNg:: said...

where's my share of cookie? hee

xianz said...

see if ur pa leaves u some crumbs? haha..my niece juz polished off my share even..