Friday, April 14, 2006

Sao Mu-ing

Today is the time of the yr to visit n clean my grandparents' graves again..this time is maternal side while on tue was paternal side..first time as far as i can rem it rained when we were there..my aunts kept saying it's becos my eldest uncle threw tantrum saying he not going this yr tat's y my grandma was v sad cos she doted most on my uncle..kept drizzling..i gotten abit of rain..so now after bathing head still abit funny..my grandpa one is at the columbarium now while my grandma havent shifted yet..my grandpa died early..tat's y not even my mum can remember him..while even more saddening is my grandma died e yr i was born..she only carried me once i think..

On a lighter note..i met my primary school classmate today while we walking in to my grandma's grave..i havent seen her ever since we graduated..so it's like 8yrs alr? her little bro alr not v little le haha..my primary sch foursome gang were so out of touch lor..i ended up closer to the other gang..known as the prefects' gang haha..i nv wanted to be a prefect even tho my form teacher insisted i shld be one..i rather play hopscotch(how to spell? hmm) than guarding the staircases..anw i got all the influences i need haha..more than half of my class were prefects...

Oh well i came home quite early..lucky too..it's pouring like hell now..if not we can nv burn the paper money..oh well time for some gaming first haha...i juz feel so relaxed after tat dreadful history paper...*stretch*

No comments: