Sunday, April 09, 2006

Blisters....Burst

Bleahz...i juz burst 2 of my blisters..haiz..my stupid shoes...

Today planned nat's surprise party..it's not so much of a surprise after all cos she suspected sth when ppl msged her instd of me n hf tat they cannot make it!! Arghhh...din i put SECRET party in my msg?!?! best lor...really like so diaoz liao...i walked all the way fr dhoby to send the guys there to get ready the cake while i go fetch nat n hf at bugis..damn bloody long way..came back "juz in time" to see they slacking away..so much for the surprise..i think it amused the waitress more than nat...So shi bai haiz...

Now i really gotta buck up in my revision le..cos thurs is my first paper n it's history of China..i still got a "thousand yrs" more to study..not even sure i can rem all the details..no more going out for the wk liaoz..ppl dun tempt me to go out..go K go movie or wadever..i may juz murder u XD

I am tired....sleepy...Zzz..

No comments: