Sunday, October 07, 2007

My foot >.<

ahh better update if not anyone who visit my blog will think i am very ya ya ab my recent post..
tat's one bad thing when i dun update regularly..

as usual my new shoes gave me abrasion..this time only my left food kena badly and one flap of skin came off >.<...now still recovering cos it's still quite raw so i guess i will be wearing slippers for a few days..

anw tat wedding dinner was fabulous..for those who asked me..u already knew..
the dinner consisted of cold dish with lobster salad, sharkfin (u can see bigger pieces of sharkfin instd of strands), steam fish (very very big), roast chicken(even breast meat is very tender), drunken prawns, scallops with asparagus, big mushrooms with sea cucumber (tat sea cucumber is heavenly..really melts in ur mouth), rice in lotus leaf and yam paste..
the restaurant is called peony jade juz beside liang court..

oh and the bride is very pretty.. she got a sister oso quite pretty too hahah..

No comments: