Monday, September 03, 2007

Such a noob -.-'''

I think i might have pissed the hell out of my party leader...
as I was the highest level of the party and he should be counting on me to kill alishar( the final stage)..
tot i can kill e golems as i usually can when i go down ludi tower...and so i was killed, say stage 4/5?

BUT! they are no ordinary golems..they can deal up to 7k hp damage, killing everyone instantly
(the quest is only for lv 35-50)..even having high hp like my spearman cant be saved...

then i joined another party..they wanted my hyper body but sadly i only pumped lv 6 yet..but still i can deal a great damage if i dun miss...a cleric with maxed bless is good..a noob following them ard..abit kia si so i din go in kill wad seems to be a mysterious portal haha..but they were fast so i helped w e easy ones.. finally i killed alishar(lv 59) thx to bless which up my accuracy so i dun miss tat much..gained 10% exp easily..but the final rewards for me was quite sucky..
15 garnet ores -.-'''

But that was fun..i learnt alot from them..i hope fellow friends who attempting ludi pq rem not to touch the golems n rem to bring in eyedrops n holy water =)

ps: a noob in maple dictionary means cai niao, ignorant n sometimes means low level characters

No comments: