Wednesday, August 08, 2007

School Reopen~~

Bleahz today is my first day of official lessons n i am quite worned out...(partly due to my new shoes giving me blisters again >.<)

Morning lec was our core subj..really happy to see everyone back from instep and thanks to our lecturers being late we got to chat more haha..as usual our "head" managed to talk some ppl to sleep..i was abit too hyper w my friends n keep chatting away..

Met up w yf n meh meh for lunch at e quad...brought this 2 cai niao there if not they will nv find it la..then yf pei me go popular buy my textbook which e queue nv shorten so i resorted to hiding my text n coming back to buy later (if not gotta trouble e auntie to take out for me)..so nice to see so so many familiar faces la..the guys of cos..seems like alot of guys chose NTU...many went business n e rest into engine..but e school is like overflooding w ppl now!! everywhere is so so many ppl (e obvious one is Popular where alot of business n engine students rushed to buy textbooks)..

how to identify cai niao: gals talking in ultra high pitches n those carry blue campus maps

Today was in hyper mode..partly due to e fact tat i got forensic lec..was super curious how it will be like having lessons in such a big audi..no kidding..2 levels la..(nana says got stall n circle seats -.-''')..no gruesome pictures yet..n e lecturer's voice is making us feel drowsy in addition e seats are so comfy tat me n becca fell asleep haha..the only bad thing is..e seats b/w rows are so cramped tat it's hard to go out for toilet break >.<

yawnz...i am so so tired..

No comments: