Friday, May 18, 2007

Butt-ache XD

Went to cycle at ECP today..it was super ultra nice cooling weather even tho it's 1pm in the afternoon..it was high tide and i juz feel totally close to e sea and e breeze is juz great..we went from mac side to big splash that end then turned back to go food ctr for a drink..then went past all e way to bedok jetty where i took some artisitic shots and cycled all e way to safra chalet..

we went pretty far out n i was abit tired n my butt starting to hurt..gotta rush back to mac n return bike within 25min is quite a challenge (we took 30min)..e wind is getting stronger to be more of a resistance than comfortable..
by the time i got off my bike..i couldn't really walk in a straight line..legs nua alr..cycled for full 2hrs..my butt is hurting and hope my thighs dun decide to ache altogether tmr bleahz..

sth interesting happened on e way..someone thrice nearly ram into me..tho i was riding in a straight line..that someone also got a bee smacked in e face, only rides in a S-shaped..



PS: i am applying to go nus chinese for partial exchange nxt sem..nus peeps muz welcome me k! =)

No comments: